Bendheim Projectable Glass Rainscreen doubles as a virtually shadow-free, building-scale projection screen, while also meeting budgetary and installation targets. The system consists of pattern-imprinted Lumi Frit glass panels, clipped into adjustable metal fittings, which are embedded directly into the building’s structural walls, columns, or floors. It is fully adjustable in multiple directions, speeding installation and allowing contractors to order the glass from the approved drawings, rather than precise field measurements. On projects, this built-in flexibility can expedite the construction schedule by months.
- Aesthetics: At night the glass cladding bounces front-projected light to create a sharp image; during the day it creates a brilliant white aesthetic as sunlight reflects off the fritted glass surface.
- Eco-Smart: Eliminates costly, carbon-heavy steel sub-structures and is available with bird-friendly glass options
- Natural Durability: Uses safety tempered-laminated, maintenance-friendly, non-porous glass.
- Protection from the Elements: Stops over 90% of wind-driven moisture
Patented Compression Clips: No holes required, affording superior wall strength at a lower cost.
- Customizable: The system is customizable to the requirements of each project; the glass can be imprinted with custom patterns.
Please find system 3D detail drawings here (look for Wall-F).