GUTMANN's GWD 080 is an innovative and modern window system with a construction depth of 80 mm. Similar to the GWD 070 window series, the modular design and the common parts were systematically adjusted here. Thus, the GWD 080 can be adjusted to fit individual requirements, from thermally insulated to highly thermally insulated level and also to passive house level with simple additions.
- Thermally insulated window series with a peak value of Uf = 1.3 W/m2K
- Premium window series has a peak value of Uf = 1.0 W/m2K
- Passive house window system has a peak value of Uf ≤ 0.8 W/m2K
- 5-chamber, coextruded hollow chamber central gasket, glass rebate insulation for improved thermal insulation
- Thermal and structural high-end insulators in GUTtherm material technology
- Euro groove for free choice of hardware