UseInterior/exterior ceramic tiles
ApplicationsFloors and walls
CharacteristicsItalian design, handmade, plain terracotta base, water-repellant, slip and frost-resistant versions available, patterns can be customised at no extra cost
Presentation / packagingGlazed
Sizes200 x 200mm, 150 x 150mm, 100 x 100mm | Thickness: 10mm
La Riggiola's Gran Smalti collection contains handmade tiles with deep and vibrant glazes. These structural three-dimensional designs give a sense of texture to any surface they are applied to. The colors can be personalized without additional costs.
Biserta tiles are handmade in a traditional way using unique glazes, with original Italian design.
Customization includes a choice of the colors used, and the option to fire the tiles at a higher temperature making them suitable for outdoor use. Slip-proof and frost-resistant versions are also available.
- Burnt at around 1000°C for indoor use
- Can be used outdoors when burnt at 1200°C
- Slip and frost resistant versions are available
- Can be made in different colors with no additional costs
- Glazes are handmade from recipes dating back to the 1700s