From the collection Tradizione, La Riggiola presents traditional Mediterranean patterns, both handpainted and handprinted. The company gets an endless source of inspiration for ceramic patterns from sources such as Turkish fabrics and Persian carpets. The collection is available in a variety of sizes and forms, both for walls and floors. Colors can be freely combined and customized with no extra cost.
Paola tiles are a gorgeous example of design fusion between Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cultures. The designs of Tradizione are brought out through the brilliance of the handmade Vietri glazes from La Riggiola.
Customization includes a choice of the colors used, and the option to fire the tiles at a higher temperature making them suitable for outdoor use. Slip-proof and frost-resistant versions are also available.
- Burnt at around 1000°C for indoor use
- Can be used outdoors when burnt at 1200°C
- Slip and frost resistant versions are available
- Can be made in different colors with no additional costs
- Glazes are handmade from recipes dating back to the 1700s