UseInterior/exterior ceramic tiles
ApplicationsFloors and walls
CharacteristicsItalian design, handmade, plain terracotta base, water-repellant, slip and frost-resistant versions available, patterns can be customised at no extra cost
Presentation / packagingGlazed
Sizes200 x 200mm, 150 x 150mm, 100 x 100mm | Thickness: 10mm
La Riggiola's collection Monocolore presents a variety of monochrome tiles in a few different sizes and forms.
Monocolore Serie Jeans tiles show off the vibrancy and depth of La Riggiola's Vietri glazes which stand out on their own in this collection.
Customization includes a choice of the colors used, and the option to fire the tiles at a higher temperature making them suitable for outdoor use. Slip-proof and frost-resistant versions are also available.
- Burnt at around 1000°C for indoor use
- Can be used outdoors when burnt at 1200°C
- Slip and frost resistant versions are available
- Can be made in different colors with no additional costs
- Glazes are handmade from recipes dating back to the 1700s