UseInterior/exterior ceramic tiles
ApplicationsFloors and walls
CharacteristicsItalian design, handmade, plain terracotta base, water-repellant, slip and frost-resistant versions available, patterns can be customised at no extra cost
Presentation / packagingGlazed
Sizes200 x 200mm, 150 x 150mm, 100 x 100mm | Thickness: 10mm
La Riggiola's collection Monocolore presents a variety of monochrome tiles in a few different sizes and forms.
Monocolore Spruzzato tiles show off the vibrancy and depth of La Riggiola's Vietri glazes which stand out on their own in this collection.
Customization includes a choice of the colors used, and the option to fire the tiles at a higher temperature making them suitable for outdoor use. Slip-proof and frost-resistant versions are also available.
- Burnt at around 1000°C for indoor use
- Can be used outdoors when burnt at 1200°C
- Slip and frost resistant versions are available
- Can be made in different colors with no additional costs
- Glazes are handmade from recipes dating back to the 1700s