UseInterior/exterior ceramic tiles
ApplicationsFloors and walls
CharacteristicsItalian design, handmade, plain terracotta base, water-repellant, slip and frost-resistant versions available, patterns can be customised at no extra cost
Presentation / packagingGlazed
Sizes200 x 200mm, 150 x 150mm, 100 x 100mm | Thickness: 10mm
From the collection Stampati a Mano, La Riggiola presents beautiful old and new patterns realized with a traditional technique: hand printing.
Monet tiles are inspired by the Mediterranean design tradition. Stampati a Mano tiles are available in a variety of sizes and forms, suitable for walls and floors. The colors of any pattern can be completely customized without any additional costs.
Customization includes a choice of the colors used, and the option to fire the tiles at a higher temperature making them suitable for outdoor use. Slip-proof and frost-resistant versions are also available.
- Burnt at around 1000°C for indoor use
- Can be used outdoors when burnt at 1200°C
- Slip and frost resistant versions are available
- Can be made in different colors with no additional costs
- Glazes are handmade from recipes dating back to the 1700s