UseInterior/exterior ceramic tiles
ApplicationsFloors and walls
CharacteristicsItalian design, handmade, plain terracotta base, water-repellant, slip and frost-resistant versions available, patterns can be customised at no extra cost
Presentation / packagingGlazed
Sizes200 x 200mm, 150 x 150mm, 100 x 100mm | Thickness: 10mm
La Riggiola's collection Antico presents the eldest patterns in the Mediterranean tradition: history and beauty come together in the glazes of these exquisite handpainted tiles.
Antico Ascie Blu is part of the wide variety of tiles from the historical Italian Antico collection.
Customization includes a choice of the colors used, and the option to fire the tiles at a higher temperature making them suitable for outdoor use. Slip-proof and frost-resistant versions are also available.
- Burnt at around 1000°C for indoor use
- Can be used outdoors when burnt at 1200°C
- Slip and frost resistant versions are available
- Can be made in different colors with no additional costs
- Glazes are handmade from recipes dating back to the 1700s