Laufen is a highly traditional Swiss brand that provides ceramic bathroom products. Laufen sanitary products are hallmarked by their Swiss design uniting two major design trends: emotional Italian design from the south and the northern tradition of design precision and clarity.
- Wall-hung WC, washdown, 560x360x350 mm
- Wall-hung WC, rimless, washdown, 490 x 360 x 345 mm
- Wall-hung WC Liberty, washdown, extended projection, 700 mm, 700x360x360 mm
- Wall-hung WC 'liberty', washdown, rimless, barrier-free, 700 x 360 x 350 (450)
- Wall-hung WC combination, washdown 360x670x830 mm, 360x670x830 mm
- Wall-hung WC Compact, washdown, 490x360x305 mm
The modern 'Moderna' bathroom series dispenses with superfluity to leave a functional collection of items. Created by the Swiss designer, Peter Wirz (Process Design), Moderna lends itself to combination with abundant leeway for creativity.
The visual anchor of the ModernaPlus collection are generously proportioned, trapezoidal washbasins, their gentle lines curving out towards the user. Besides washbasins in various sizes and versions, ModernaPlus also features WCs and bidets that make do with a modest 4.5 and 3 liters per flush. Made of indestructible steel enamel, the luxurious bathtubs with their clear lines merge seamlessly into the series design. As a fully integrated series, ModernaPlus features matching furniture, faucets, and stylish ceramic shelving. The modular furniture system was created by the Viennese Polka design studio and can be color-matched to various ambiances.