CharacteristicsEcological furniture, made from solid wood, customisable finishes
SizesRound: h 110 cm | Ø 70 cm, Base 50 × 50 | Square: h 110 cm | 70 × 70, Base 50 × 50 (in cm) | Tabletop thickness 27 mm, profiled edge | Bar Ø 50 mm
ZEITRAUM makes solid wood furniture with a modern, minimalist design vocabulary and a sustainable approach. VERMU HIGH is a tall bistro table designed for cafés and restaurants. The design is characterized by a stable pillar frame supported by a solid iron footplate; the central, slender foot gives maximum legroom. The square base-plate is reduced, with rounded corners, and can be combined with any solid wood tabletop shapes including round, square, rectangular, or radius-square.
The satin-matt powder-coated surface gives the VERMU HIGH table high durability. The solid wood tabletop has a light and elegant appearance due to its profiled edge. Thanks to the reduced design language, VERMU HIGH tables combine very well with all ZEITRAUM chairs. For the high demands of the gastronomy industry, the option of a lacquered surface for the solid wood tabletops is ideal.
- Tabletop solid wood – Ash white oiled, oak, oak color stain, knotty oak, American cherry, American walnut, European walnut
- Base - steel matt black (RAL 9005), powder-coated
- Impregnated with natural oils and waxes | Oak color stain: matt lacquered
- For contract use, a lacquer finish on tabletops is advised
- Base in further RAL-colours on request
- Vermu High