ZEITRAUM makes solid wood furniture with a modern, minimalist design vocabulary and a sustainable approach. The PODEST sideboard family is based on the 'Modulor' proportions system developed by Le Corbusier. The proportion is a deliberate attempt to replace the rigidity of symmetry with an asymmetrical arrangement that feels correct.
The PODEST sideboard units fulfill several functions at home or in an office; used either individually or joined, the units can be utilized as a sideboard, storage space, or as media furniture. ZEITRAUM optionally offers SIDE, LOW, and PODEST with a plinth stainless steel brushed or matt black powder-coated, with a simple wooden plinth or a higher studio-like version called Atelier.
- Solid wood – Ash white oiled, oak, knotty oak, oak color stain, American cherry, American walnut, European walnut
- Cabinet solid wood
- Plinth in wood or adjustable plinth stainless steel brushed or matt black powder coated,
- Drawer with fully extendable runners, interior solid hornbeam
- Flap instead of drawer on request
- Available in mirror-inverted arrangement
- Impregnated with natural oils and waxes
- Oak color stain: matt lacquered
- CD-tray, DVD-tray, shelf in satinized glass,
- seat cushion SIDE TOP