CharacteristicsHigh visual comfort, installation without tools, IP20, high-definition optics, flush-mount installation
FormatMono and multi-optic downlights
Sizesø125mm / ø170mm / ø170mm double / ø80mm
CertificationiF Design Award 2020, Red Dot - Best of the Best Lighting Design 2020, Red Dot Innovative Product 2020, Progress Report Selection 2020, Lux Award 2020
Blade R develops the concept of integration in architecture to improve people's well-being through the smart activation of safety, entertainment, comfort, and sustainability services through these recessed lights.
- Flush mount installation on false ceilings of thickness from 12.5 to 25 mm for Minimal versions (without perimeter flap) or 1 to 25 mm for Frame versions (with flap) using torsion springs
- Main body with radiant surface made of die-cast aluminium
- High-definition optics made of metallised thermoplastic material, integrated in the innovative black antiglare screen that defines emission with luminance control UGR<10
- The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect
- High visual comfort
- Installation without tools
- IP23 on the visible body of the mount after installation.