CharacteristicsHighly insulating, excellent heat and sound insulation, universally applicable
SOFTLINE is a universally applicable window system for new construction and renovation consisting of frame profiles with 76 mm installation depth and 5 to 6 chambers, sash profiles with 5 chambers, depending on variant used. Insulation values of up to Uw = 0.79 W/(m²K) can be achieved when using highly insulating triple glazing with Ug = 0.4 W/(m²K). Softline windows have classic contours with slightly rounded edges and particularly narrow sightlines and grey seals. These windows are particularly easy to clean due to homogeneous surfaces and flush glazing beads.
Materials and Finishes
There is a wide range of design options with the new VEKA SPECTRAL surface finish, film lamination, and aluminium covers available.
- Extruded rigid PVC with white smooth, homogeneous surface
- VEKA SPECTRAL surface finish or film lamination in wood or plain colours possible
- Finished optionally on one or both sides
- Surface structure smooth or grained (colours according to VEKA colour chart)
- Aluminium covers
- Sealing system with two sealing levels (outer and inner rebate seal) made of high-quality material
- Circumferential in frame and sash
- Seal colours: grey, black or caramel
- Glazing options: Single glazing, double or triple glazing, safety glazing, soundproof glazing, special glazing
- Pane thickness: from 22 to 48 mm
Window systems SOFTLINE from VEKA are designed for highly insulating PVC-U windows. With VEKA class A profiles according to DIN EN 12608, the SOFTLINE systems platform combines sophisticated multi-chamber profile technology with extra-strong walls - for optimum thermal insulation, durability, stability, and security. The SOFTLINE 82, SOFTLINE 76 and SOFTLINE 70 window systems in installation depths of 82, 76, and 70 mm form a fully compatible window system platform that also includes high-quality SOFTLINE front door systems. The SOFTLINE window system combines elegant sightlines, even for large elements, with optimum economy. Thanks to the high inherent stability of the system and its highly insulating properties, modern architecture with generous glass surfaces can be realised in combination with outstanding energy efficiency.