CharacteristicsIntegrated insulating wedge, duothermally separated threshold, compatible with SOFTLINE 82 system, optimised sound insulation
VEKASLIDE 82 combines functionality and performance with a duothermally separated threshold twinned with an integrated insulating wedge to ensure maximum energy efficiency. Accessibility is achieved through a low construction height (50 mm), plus the classic SOFTLINE design with elegantly rounded edges. Glazing thicknesses of up to 52 mm enable the use of highly insulating functional glass and thus values of up to Ud = 0.8 W/(m²K) when using highly insulating triple glazing. The system is compatible with the VEKA SOFTLINE 82 system platform
Materials and Finishes
There is a wide range of design options with the new VEKA SPECTRAL surface finish, film lamination and aluminium covers available.
- Extruded rigid PVC with white smooth, homogeneous surface
- VEKA SPECTRAL surface finish or film lamination in wood or plain colours possible
- Finished optionally on one or both sides
- Surface structure smooth or grained (colours according to VEKA colour chart)
- Aluminium covers
- Sealing system with two sealing levels made of high-quality material
- Seal colours: grey or black
- Glazing options: Single glazing, double or triple glazing, safety glazing, soundproof glazing, special glazing
- Pane thickness: from 24 to 52 mm
VEKASLIDE lift and slide door systems offer comprehensive design, opening, and installation options for energy-efficient new buildings as well as for renovation projects. VEKASLIDE systems optimally meet the requirements for user-friendliness, thermal insulation, and safety. The technically sophisticated multi-chamber profiles of the VEKASLIDE systems ensure a high degree of wind tightness, impermeability to driving rain, and optimised sound insulation.