CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production all managed in the same place
The Cohen collection of modular sofa elements from Longhi includes versatile corner elements that make it possible to offer a wide range of compositions. Open corners can be used in corner compositions or as individual chaise longue units.
Materials and Finishes
- The sofa structure is in wood with high-resistance elastic bands, covered in high-density polyurethane foam
- Seat cushions are in sterilized goose down, with inserts in multi-density polyurethane foam, with rounded Memory Foam surface for better resistance to crushing over time
- Backrest cushions are in MULTIFILL, a special mixture of soft sterilized goose down combined with Rollo ll, a synthetic fiber, and polyurethane foam chips, which make the cushion soft and comfortable, preventing the crushed effect typical of down-filled cushions
- The metal perimeter border at the base of the sofa is available in the following finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satin bronze
- Given the special manufacturing process, the sofa structure upholstery is NOT removable, but the seat cushion upholstery in leather or fabric can be removed