Longhi sofas originate from a long tradition of Italian design that now comes from a global production line.
Materials and Finishes
- Frame in wood with elastic bands, covered in high-density polyurethane foam
- The backrest and part of the armrest are finished with tufted “Capitonnè” handcrafted upholstery with plain colored buttons or Swarovski crystal buttons
- The seat cushion is covered in smooth triple density polyurethane foam, with a soft quilted cover in sterilized goose down
- At the base of the sofa, there is a metal border in the finishes: bright chrome, bright black chrome, bright light gold, Champagne matt gold, and matt satin bronze
- Given the particular process, the leather or fabric cover of the frame is not removable, but the seat cushion cover can be removed