CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production managed in the same place
Longhi Mason sofas originate from a long tradition of Italian design that now comes from a global production line. The Mason collection is enhanced with two new elements: open corner element, which can be used in compositions or as a chaise longue end unit, end unit with padded utility shelf, or utility shelf in marble or backlit dimmable onyx.
Materials and Finishes
- Frame in wood with elastic bands, covered in high-density polyurethane foam
- Backrest and armrest cushions are in sterilized goose down, with insert in medium-density polyurethane foam
- Seat cushions are in triple-density polyurethane foam covered in sterilized goose down and supported with Memory Foam padding in order to maintain shape more effectively
- Sofa available in two versions: fully padded without base or with a chromed metal ring in the following finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satin bronze
- Given the special manufacturing process, the structure upholstery is not removable, but the leather or fabric covers of all cushions are removable