UseWalls, floors and facade cladding
ApplicationsRetail, hospitality, residential, educational, interior design, corporate
Characteristicsimpact resistant, non fading, graffiti resistant, fire resistant and moisture proof
CertificationCradle to Cradle® Silver certificate
More about this product
Mosa's Terra Tiles Collection is part of the integral, modular tile programme Terra Maestricht®* is fully geared to the requirements that architects set for tiles. Extremely comprehensive in terms of size, colour, surface finish and accessories. The tiles are suitable for walls, floors and facades, inside and out. Terra Maestricht tiles are made of pure porcelain, which means they are rock-hard, scratch resistant, durable and frost proof. In other words, they are made to last. The entire programme carries the Cradle to Cradle® Silver certificate.
- Facade Solutions: Terra Maestricht is also an excellent product for architectural facade designs. Its extensive selection of sizes and colours provides endless possibilities for both ventilated and non ventilated facades. Mosa Facades tiles are impact resistant, non fading, graffiti resistant, fire resistant and moisture proof. In other words, functional and durable.
- Rectified and extremely dimensionally stable: Terra Maestricht tiles are very even and rectified, which makes them extremely dimensionally stable, requiring minimal grouting. The powder like, matt finish of these unglazed tiles is both extremely attractive and timelessly contem- porary. All of these characteristics make Terra Maestricht an innovative tile concept for today’s architect.
- Inside and out: The integral, modular tile programme Terra Maestricht is suitable for walls, floors and facades, inside and out. Terra Maestricht tiles are made of pure porcelain, which means they are rock- hard, scratch resistant, durable and frost proof. In other words, they are made to last.
- Subtle shades with Terra Tones: This series is the innovative addition to the modular, integral tile programme Terra Maestricht. Terra Tones is a set of three tiles in a single colour group. These colour groups are grey green (215), mid grey (206), anthracite (216) and cool black (203). Each set comprises a light tone (X), a mid tone (Y) and a dark tone (Z), supplied in equal quantities (in m2). Mixing the tones creates amazing ceramic surfaces. To provide inspiration, the Mosa Design Team has produced various tile patterns that show off the Terra Tones effect at its best. Terra Tones has a subtle, even, powder like surface (V). These unglazed tiles are resistant to wear, frost and weather. And they’re strong.
A wide range of colours
- Terra Maestricht is available in a wide range of colours and shades, from cool to warm.
- The unique, natural colour gradations of Terra Maestricht are the result of Mosa’s unique technological pigment process, with one colour more pronounced than the other.
Two surface finishes
Terra Maestricht is available in two surface finishes.
- The smooth, matt sort (V and VV) tiles are fine grained and look powder like. This emphasises its purely ceramic character but also provides a functional roughness that makes the tile suitable for just about every application.
- Relief structure (RL and RM): these tiles have a more robust appearance. Their roughness makes them ideal for exterior application and wet areas. Terra Maestricht tiles are fully sintered and of pure porcelain quality. This makes them extremely strong, colourfast, scratch resistant and water, weather and frost proof.
Some of Terra Maestricht's sizes and formats are:
- Square or rectangular
- The natural vitality of this collection can be further emphasised by using different sized tiles: available as standard in 60 x 60 cm
The tiles can be laid in endless combinations. And, if you wish, with minimal grouting. Its appearance and versatility have made Terra Maestricht an instant classic that gives every space a timeless yet industrial air.
Different sizes, colours and tile patterns can accentuate the aesthetic qualities of every space. The Mosa Design Team has developed various tile patterns that do full justice to the possi- bilities afforded by this collection. The interplay of lines between tile and joint results in intri- guing surfaces. The variations are numerous and provide a fresh vision on walls and floors.
Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
Sustainability is one of Mosa’s core values. Mosa is not only an innovative tile manufacturer but also a member of the Dutch Green Building Council. Mosa Colors is a leading-edge example of sustainable production. Nearly the entire programme carries the Cradle to Cradle Silver certificate, which means that it satisfies present and future requirements for sustainable building. The tiles are partially made from recycled materials; no environment-polluting raw materials are used, making the tiles suitable for reuse. ‘Green’ electricity from hydro-electric power stations is exclusively used in production. Mosa tiles are also durable and contribute to a better interior climate.
For more information about Mosa's Terra Tiles Collection contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Mosa's page in Materials, visit: www.mosa.com. or email email@example.com.