CharacteristicsScandinavian based design, products available globally, produced for longevity, suitable for high-traffic use, suited to modern spaces
SizesSwivel Base: H: 82 cm / 32,3", SH: 45 cm / 17,7", D: 55,7 cm / 22", W: 58,5 cm / 23" | Swivel Base with Casters: H: 82 cm / 32,3", SH: 45 cm / 17,7", D: 55,7 cm / 22", W: 58,5 cm / 23"
Clean lines, tactile materials, and comfort; MENU's Harbour Collection is a design concept boiled down to these essentials. From this foundation, it shape-shifts endlessly, adapting its form and function to various needs – while remaining true to its identity. The Harbor Dining Chair with a swivel base is at home in a kitchen or office, private dining room or bustling café.
Striking a balance between geometric and organic shapes, the contoured curves of the collection’s seating offers maximum support, enveloping the body in its slender shell. Offered in a range of shapes, materials, and finishes, allowing for total customization. The shell comes in a selection of colors, with or without upholstery and with or without armrests, and the base comes in three solid oak versions and two powder-coated steel variants as well as with the option of a starbase.
Materials and Finishes
- Materials Shell: 85% Polypropylene, 15% Glass Fiber
- Base: Casted and Extruded Aluminum
- Casters for Powder Coated Base: PA6, PUR
- Casters for Steel Base: Aluminum, PA6, PUR
- Colors Base: Black, Light Grey, Polished Aluminum
- Shell: According to Upholstery
- Shell without Upholstery: Burned Red, Olive, Khaki, White, Light Grey, Black