Custom perforated panels can add a unique touch to any project with endless possibilities in patterns, shapes, colors, and design. Perforated metal panels are increasingly popular in parking garages, hospitals, universities, hotels, resorts, casinos, and more due to the versatility of the panels to provide shading, natural daylight, natural airflow, and a distinct visual appeal.
American Metalcraft has an in-house paint line through our sister company Finishing Dynamics which means that the color options for perforated panels and all of the aluminum products are almost endless. American Metalcraft is available to provide design assistance, to answer questions and to provide more information on their capabilities, and partner with you on your next build.
- Panel sizes up to a maximum of between 54” and 59” (depending on sheared edge or folded panel)
- Available in from .060” all the way up to .25”
- Hole patterns dependent on gauging and flatness.
- The bar between hole patterns has to be at least the minimum material thickness.
- The gauge will depend on engineering criteria and wind loads.