Highly absorptive and absorptive noise barriers. The production and filling of the FS-noise barrier modules (based on RAWE-stone box) are finished on the basis of the current regulations (ZTV-LSW 06 and TL-Gab Stb 16).
- Highly absorptive
- Noise Cancelling
- High quality – high quality stone, filled and compacted at the Franken-Schotter factory
- Green – offers living space for plants and animals
- Reusable – removable and reusable, also ideal for temporary projects
- Exact and saves space – can be built up to 6 m high with a width of 1m
- Durable and lasting –protection and aesthetics for generations
- Individualized – seemingly endless possibilities
- Compatible – easily incorporated into other systems
Franken-Schotter offers support by the planning and execution to ensure the successful completion of complex projects.
The system and components for the system can be delivered worldwide and filled with local stone.
- FS-Noise barrier consisting of factory filled and compacted RAWE Stone boxes with integrated noise absorption system.
- Double wire welded grid, mesh width 50 x 200 mm and 25x200 mm
- Hot dip galvanization for all pieces in accordance with EN ISO 1461, after cutting, bending and welding.
- Minimum lifetime of the hot dip galvanization is about 55 years by a degradation rate of 1μm in accordance with EN ISO 12944.
- Weld mesh gabion box is covered by an ETA (European Technical Assessment)
- Type 10: highly absorptive and noise cancelling
- Type 7: absorptive and noise cancelling. The sonic study values and testing are in accordance with ZTV-Lsw06/DIN EN 1793-1 und DIN EN 1793-2.
- Type 10-Plus: acoustic and technical requirements in accordance with Railway guideline 804.5501. Railway authorities license from Federal Railway Authorities.