UseStructural engineering design, 3D design and shop drawings, prefabrication, installation
ApplicationsArches, domes, grid-shells, trusses, panels
CharacteristicsIn-house expertise, cost-efficient, fast installation, large roof spans
StructureCraft works with architects, owners, and general contractors to engineer and build long-span hybrid timber/steel structures.
Through StructureCraft’s Engineer-Build delivery model, they provide structural engineering design, 3D design and shop drawings, prefabrication, and installation, along with the necessary dedicated project management.
- Hybrid structures
- Leading engineer-build experts for long-span timber roof structures in arenas and other institutional facilities
- Full in-house, turnkey solution from structural engineering to pre-fabrication, logistics, and installation
- Experienced engineering with computational design to achieve the most cost-effective solution
- Fast installation due to extensive pre-assembly and planning
- Significant aesthetic advantages and cost-savings of hybrid timber/steel trusses vs. other materials
- Wide range of architectural and structural possibilities
- Roof spans from 75 ft. to 400 ft.