Longboard® fire safe architectural products are made from light-weight extruded aluminum and are easy to install either in the factory or for on-site construction.
4” V Groove Profile
- Longboard material comes in standard 24’ length, everything must be cut down on site
- Components such as J track, corners, etc. come in standard 12’ length
Quick Screen clips come with the order, enough for 32” OC
- Longboard material is extruded aluminum and is much stronger than roll form
- Standard lead time is 3-6 business days for production, plus shipping (approx. 5-10 business days)
- Custom solid colour matching is available, with a 1,000 sq. ft minimum order
- All material is manufactured in Abbotsford, BC Canada
- Quick Screen Clip
- Wide Starter Strip
- J Track
- Finishing Cap & Base
- Flat Cap & Base
- U Cap & Base
- Inside & Outside Corner
- Inside Corner
- Outside Corner
- 2.5" Vent Strip
- Compression Joint
Aluminum is amongst the most recycled and recyclable materials available. Longboard® aluminum is sourced from a company with large hydro-power capacity to renewably produce aluminum.
Weather-ability and Durability
Aluminum doesn’t corrode and Mayne’s 5-stage pre-treatment process protects Longboard® from oxidation.