Longboard® fire safe architectural products are made from light-weight extruded aluminum and are easy to install either in the factory or for on-site construction.
Link & Lock Battens are the newest profile from Longboard®, the 2-piece aluminum beams have a variety of possibilities for installation in interior or exterior applications. The nature of the profile means that the only component required are end caps.
- Longboard material comes in standard 24’ length, everything must be cut down on site
- It is recommended to fastenin this system every 6’-8’
- Longboard material is extruded aluminum and is much stronger than roll form
- Standard lead time is 3-6 business days for production, plus shipping (approx. 5-10 business days)
- Custom solid colour matching is available, with a 1,000 sq. ft minimum order
- All material is manufactured in Abbotsford, BC Canada
- Link & Lock Profiles are two pieces that snap together, and are sold as a set
- The only additional components of this system are end caps
- 21 woodgrains
- 10 solid colours
- Terracotta colours
- And more...
Aluminum is amongst the most recycled and recyclable materials available. Longboard® aluminum is sourced from a company with large hydro-power capacity to renewably produce aluminum.
Weather-ability and Durability
Aluminum doesn’t corrode and Mayne’s 5-stage pre-treatment process protects Longboard® from oxidation.