The Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus from LAMILUX is the Passivhaus certified version of the safe, energy-efficient Glass Roof PR60.
- First sloped glazing certified to Passivhaus standard
- Highest Passivhaus efficiency class – phA advanced component
- Heat transmission coefficient (UCWi) is 0.81 W/(m²K)
- Optimum solar gains
- Thermal performance values calculated based on DIN EN ISO 10077-1 and 10077-2
- Life cycle assessment made easy: There is a comprehensive Environmental Product Declaration for the Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15804 (EPD – modules A1 - D)
The LAMILUX system offers custom-made mullion-and-transom building systems made of real in any size and shape (any inclination angle infinitely variable) with an optional choice of all RAL colours.
Stability and Safety
- General Building Approval for the system
- Optimum stability for architectural design freedom
- Watertightness, air permeability and resistance tested to DIN EN standards
- Torsion-resistant supporting structure made of premium quality aluminium with integrated screw channel
- Secondary water drainage in the inner sealing level – interior aluminium construction does not get in contact with water
- Resistance to external fire exposure from flying sparks and radiant heat with classification B,roof(t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5
- Optional use of a laser grid as fall-through protection when the NSHEV is open
Comfort and Technology
Intelligently using highly efficient materials reduces the minimum surface temperature on the inside of glass constructions which works to prevent mold and condensation.
- Mold grows on surfaces at a relative humidity of just 80 percent or higher. When the indoor temperature is 20°C and relative humidity is 50 percent (standard conditions), this corresponds to a surface temperature of 12.6 °C.
- Such data is used to calculate the fRsi-value, a coefficient that indicates the likelihood of mould growth. If this value is less than 0.7, there is a risk of mould formation.
- For the Glass Roof PR60 Passivhaus, this value is a stable 0.79. This corresponds to a minimum surface temperature of 14.8 °C, which is an ideal temperature to ensure comfort and energy savings.
Technical Data-Energy Efficiency
| ||Transom (t) ||Mullion (m) |
|0.79 ||0.79 |
|60 ||60 |
|0.034 ||0.034 |
|f Rsi=0.25 |
|0.79 ||0.79 |
- Glass carrier thermal bridge ChiGT [W/K]:
- Delta U of screw influence [W/m²K]: