The 2N® Access Unit RFID is an access control unit from 2N® is based purely on IP technology. It combines the functions of a traditional door controller and RFID reader, which significantly reduces installation, cabling, and maintenance costs. It supports cards or other media using 125kHZ or 13.56MHz frequencies.
Features & benefits:
- Access security - Use 2N® Access Unit RFID to prevent unauthorized access to a building, ensuring the highest level of security for all people in the building.
- 2N® remote configuration -Save time and money for onsite support thanks to our free service. Access all your devices remotely via a secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customer's requests.
- NFC support - Thanks to wireless NFC technology, you can easily open the door using a smartphone with the 2N® Mobile Key application installed.
- Advanced event reporting- The 2N® Access Unit RFID not only allows logs to be sent to the Syslog server but also e-mail notifications to building security or an HTTPs command to a third-party system for selected events.
- Web interface administration - Simply connect the access control unit to your LAN and everything can be set up via the intuitive web interface.
- Tamper protection - 2N® Access Unit RFID is equipped with a mechanical protective switch. As soon as anyone attempts to damage the unit mechanically, the switch is activated and an alarm is set off.
- Monitoring entrances and exits - Other expansion modules (e.g. an exit RFID reader, keypad, or Bluetooth, etc.) can be connected to the 2N® Access Unit RFID, allowing you to secure a door easily from both sides.
- Indoor and outdoor use - Thanks to its mechanical properties, the 2N® access control unit is designed for either indoor or outdoor installation.
- Simple installation - A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a lock, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.