2N® IP Force from 2N® is an extremely durable IP intercom that can withstand even the most demanding conditions. It provides for visitor communication monitoring and access control.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable - It combines an anti-vandal solution with an elegant design. High durability guarantees the highest coverage on the market according to the IP69K and IK10 standards.
- Wide-angle HD camera - Monitor events around the intercom with the integrated HD camera. It has 135° wide viewing and a night vision mode.
- Robust access control - Control access using the reader, keypad, or the integrated camera and achieve a greater level of security for all those on the location.
- 2N® remote configuration - Save time and money for onsite support thanks to 2N®'s free service. Access all your devices remotely via a secured cloud connection.
- Security relay - This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Picture to email - 2N® IP Force allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- Integration into security system - Easily link the intercom to the existing security system and increase site security.
- Calls to mobile and tablet - The 2N® Mobile Video cloud service allows the 2N® IP Force intercom to call a mobile phone or tablet.
- Integration with CCTV & VMS - 2N® IP Force can easily be integrated with your existing CCTV or surveillance system.
- Tamper Switch - 2N® IP Force can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects the unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- Time Profiles - This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number, RFID card, or access code is valid.
- SIP support - SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.