The 2N® IP Uni intercom from 2N® is the ideal solution for communication, in general-purpose outdoor and indoor environments. Its easy operation and interface with the IP world will ensure nobody ever gets lost on the premises. In an instant, it can connect you with, reception or security and provides you with professional assistance.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation - Its simple installation design means you will save not only time but also installation costs.
- Visual status signaling - Three pictograms inform you about the status of the door intercom: ringing, call in progress, or door opening.
- Retrofit - Thanks to the 2N® IP Uni you can simply and easily replace any existing analog intercom.
- 2N® remote configuration - Save time and money for onsite support thanks to 2N®'s free service. Access all your devices remotely via a secured cloud connection.
- Security relay - This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Tamper switch - 2N® IP Uni intercom can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects the unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- Accessible - The device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired.
- Time profiles - This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number is valid.
- Backlit buttons - 2N® IP Uni features 1 or 2 keys distinctively backlit in blue.
- SIP Support - SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.