2N® LTE Verso from 2N® combines minimum installation costs with a full feature set. Using LTE technology means no other cable apart from a power supply is needed, with a benefit of all advanced functionalities such as video communication. The main unit with an HD camera can be accompanied by RFID, Bluetooth, or biometrics supporting modules.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal retrofit solution - Thanks to LTE connection 2N® LTE Verso does not depend on available wiring. Together with 2N® Mobile Video service, it offers a full range of features like video calls to mobile devices and 2N answering units just like a wired intercom.
- Secure configuration via the Cloud - Connect 2N® LTE Verso to the LTE network and then add your intercom to the 2N® Remote Configuration on My2N.com portal to configure all its features from anywhere in the world via secured VPN connection.
- 14 modular units - 2N® LTE Verso is using the same standard module connection as 2N® IP Verso and therefore any of the additional modules can be connected to it, e.g. RFID reader, Bluetooth, or Fingerprint reader. Choose a module with technology that suits you the most.
- Minimum Installation Costs - The LTE intercom doesn’t need any cables except the power supply and therefore it’s an ideal solution for retrofit in older buildings where an additional wiring installation would be uneconomical.
- Camera with night vision - See who is standing in front of your door, even in total darkness.
- SIP support with no server needed - SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.
- Picture to mail - 2N® LTE Verso allows you to email snapshots of the visitor captured by the camera at the time of the call.
- Access Control - Achieve a greater level of security for all those at its location. 2N® LTE Verso makes it easy to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.