2N® IP Safety is a first-class security intercom from 2N that is designed for emergency communications. Whether drenched by rain or exposed to −40°C frost, it remains fully functional and allows the user to reach help at once and its bright orange color makes it easy to locate in poor visibility.
Features and Benefits:
- Communications in all conditions - Get high-quality sound even in challenging circumstances thanks to HD audio with automatic volume adjustment and IP69K and IK10 grade extreme endurance.
- Always visible and functional - You can rely on the distinctive orange coloring and blue backlit buttons to make it easy to find when you need it.
- Integration into an existing system - Increase the reach of emergency announcements. Thanks to its 10W amplifier you can use 2N® IP Safety as a loudspeaker for public address.
- 2N® Remote configuration - Save time and money for onsite support thanks to 2N's free service. Access all your devices remotely via a secured cloud connection. Fastest response to your customer's requests.
- Security relay - This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Tamper switch - The 2N IP intercom can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects the unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- Time profiles - This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number is valid.
- Backlit buttons - 2N® IP Safety features 1 or 2 buttons distinctively backlit in blue.
- Audio loop test - The intercom regularly performs audio self-tests. In the event of a failure of the microphone or speaker, it reports the problem.
- SIP support with no server needed
SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server.