The in-house research and development team at Karcher Design creates stainless steel fittings alongside recognized designers. The designs always carry Karcher Design's trademark fixing assembly.
Lever Version EPL31 Tasmania
Lever sets for standard doors acc. to DIN EN 1906, category of use 3
|EPL31 ||EPL31Q |
| || |
- Clip rose
- 7mm lugs
- Thread in bushing
- Nylon floating bearing
- Heavy-duty bolt through M5 fixings
- 8mm offset drilled spindle
- Door thickness: 40-50mm, depending on mounting and door version (rebated or flush)
- For a flush mount the leftover wood must be at least 4 mm.
- Attention: Before mounting check length of profile cylinder
- OS – without escutcheon
- BB – supplied with lever key escutcheons
- PZ – supplied with euro profile escutcheons
- BAD – supplied with bathroom turn/release set
Karcher Article No.
Finish: satin stainless steel (finish code 71)
- EPL(Q)31 OS 71 – without escutcheon
- EPL(Q)31 BB0 71 – supplied with lever key escutcheons
- EPL(Q)31 PZ0 71 – supplied with euro profile escutcheons
- EPL(Q)31 BAD 71 – supplied with bathroom turn/release set