UseInterior floors and wall cladding
ApplicationsRetail, hospitality, residential, educational, interior design, corporate
CharacteristicsHard-wearing, scratch resistant and frost proof, 2 surface finishes, 20% recycled materials, suitable for reuse
Sizes60x60, 90x90 cms
CertificationCradle to Cradle® Silver certificate
More about this product
Mosa's Quartz Tiles is ideal for plank formats. Mosa's Quartz Tiles Collection is pure ceramic with a versatile Aestethic that unites neutral and earthy characteristics. The subtle tile gradations enhance the appearance of any surface. The collection carries the Cradle to Cradle® Silver certificate.
- 2 Surface Finishes
- Tile patterns
- Different sizes and formats
- high finish level
- Ground edges
- Sustainable: These rock-hard floor tiles also contain 20% recycled materials, their production is environmentally friendly in accordance with the Ultragres principle.
- Tile patterns: Different sizes, colours and tile patterns can accentuate the aesthetic qualities of every space. The Mosa Design Team has developed various tile patterns that do full justice to the possibilities afforded by this collection. The interplay of lines between tile and joint results in intriguing surfaces. The variations are numerous and provide a fresh vision on walls and floors.
- 2 Surface Finishes:
- The flat tiles (V) have a grainy surface reminiscent of sand, with tiny crystals which are constantly reflecting different colours. The entire effect is that of the purest quality ceramic. These tiles are suitable for nearly every use.
- The tiles with a relief structure (RQ) have a more robust appearance. Their roughness makes them ideal for exterior application and wet areas. Quartz tiles are fully sintered and of pure ceramic quality. This makes them extremely strong, colourfast, scratch resistant and water, weather and frost proof.
Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
Sustainability is one of Mosa’s core values. Mosa is not only an innovative tile manufacturer but also a member of the Dutch Green Building Council. Mosa Colors is a leading-edge example of sustainable production. Nearly the entire programme carries the Cradle to Cradle Silver certificate, which means that it satisfies present and future requirements for sustainable building. The tiles are partially made from recycled materials; no environment-polluting raw materials are used, making the tiles suitable for reuse. ‘Green’ electricity from hydro-electric power stations is exclusively used in production. Mosa tiles are also durable and contribute to a better interior climate.