Sunnata combines touch control with Lutron LED+ technology, which can set light levels for LED, incandescent or halogen bulbs. The Sunnata touch dimmer has capacitive touch technology and can be controlled easily using a swipe or a touch on the light bar; at night it glows softly in the dark for easy location.
The Sunnata touch dimmer controls up to 150W of LEDs and 600W of incandescent/halogen loads.
The Lutron dimmer system is installed in three steps and can be done in 15 minutes, the Sunnata dimmer works with existing wiring and can be installed without a neutral wire. The dimming range can be easily adjusted and bulb performance can be improved with a simple button press.
Click here to see how to install sunnata in less than 15 minutes.
- Touch dimmer with on/off paddle switch that fits in a standard designer wallplate opening.
- Advanced dimming technology designed for compatibility with a broad range of high efficacy bulbs.
- UL® Listed to control: — Dimmable LED with integrated driver — Halogen — Incandescent — Dimmable Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) with integrated ballast
- Low-end and high-end adjustments to accommodate a wide range of bulbs.
- No neutral required for wiring into any home.
- Can be used in single-pole or 3-way mechanical switch1 applications.
- Coordinating Claro and Stainless Steel wallplates available separately.
- 100% factory tested.
- NEMA SSL-7A Compliant. Product Specific Features
- Capable of controlling up to 150 W Dimmable LED/CFL or 600 W Incandescent/Halogen or mixed bulb type per Multigang and Mixed Bulb Type Ratings table (see page 3).
MyLevel personalization provided by Lutron can be used to customize the Sunnata touch dimmer with functions to adjust the brightness of the light bar as well as set a favorite light level
- Light Almond