Use3D design, documentation and analysis, visualization and multidiscipline coordination software
ApplicationsArchitectural design, structural engineering, MEP engineering and construction
CharacteristicsAvailability of BIM object catalogs, allows collaborative working, accurate 3D modeling, 3D visualization capability, can be used in the cloud
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views
- Use 3D visualizations to see a building before it’s built
Collaboration Across Multidisciplinary Teams
Revit features a host of tools for architectural design, MEP and structural design, detailing, and engineering, and construction professionals. Contributors across all disciplines can use worksharing to share and save work to the same project.
Using Revit in the Cloud
Revit can be used to analyze, simulate, and connect in the cloud:
- Extend Revit functionality with interoperable software and services from Autodesk
- Customize and expand workflows with discipline-specific or regional solutions that are custom-built by third-party partners
- Connect project teams and data on the BIM 360 platform
How to Subscribe
Revit software is available with a subscription only. You can subscribe online for a monthly, yearly, or three-year plan. Get more information and subscribe to Revit. By subscribing you can access the latest software, worldwide access (at home or when traveling), and quick technical support, among other benefits.
This product page contains affiliate links. An affiliate link means ArchDaily may earn referral fees through these links, without any extra cost to you. For more information please read our terms and conditions.