ApplicationsVisualize and communicate 3D designs
CharacteristicsCreate 3D orthographic or perspective views, use real-world materials, ready-to-use content available for architectural models, automatically create building component schedules, material takeoff helps verify material quantities for cost estimates, swap files with users of any Revit product
Revit LT™ BIM (Building Information Modeling) software from Autodesk is used to create high-quality 3D architectural designs and documentation. The model-based environment is designed to help the transition to BIM.
Standardize BIM Workflow for Efficiency
- Simplify project processes by standardizing on BIM workflows
- Automate workflows to improve design quality and reduce risk
- Stay on track with comprehensive planning and project scheduling
Why use BIM
- Qualify for projects requiring BIM deliverables
- Offer clients insight into your designs with 3D modeling and visualization of projects
- Exchange designs with other Revit and AutoCAD software users
How to Subscribe
Revit LT software is available with a subscription only. You can subscribe online for a monthly, yearly, or three-year plan. Get more information and subscribe to Revit LT. By subscribing you can access the latest software, worldwide access (at home or when traveling), and quick technical support, among other benefits.
This product page contains affiliate links. An affiliate link means ArchDaily may earn referral fees through these links, without any extra cost to you. For more information please read our terms and conditions.