UseExterior metal cladding
ApplicationsCommercial, residential, cultural, public, industrial, hospitality
CharacteristicsRoof system and matching roof drainage products from a single source, ideal for large-area roofs
SizesConstruction width up to 600 mm (approx. 1.97 feet) | Construction length up to 3000 mm (approx. 9.84 feet) (optimum ≤ 2000 mm) | Metal thicknesses 0.7 mm/0.8 mm/1.0 mm
CertificationDIN 52143, DIN 52130 or DIN 52131, Cradle to Cradle Certified™
RHEINZINK flat lock tiles made from titanium zinc are a development of classic square and diamond tiles designed for use on large-area roofs although they are also available as a façade system. Suitable for new constructions or extensive refurbishments; the flat lock tile is not only impressive with regard to its visual appearance. Flat lock tiles are also known as zinc tiles in reference to the material they are made from.
*Illustrations shown throughout may not represent all components necessary to meet building codes.
- Individual roof surface structuring
- Perfectly matching production including construction profiles
- Tested system for improved reliability
- Roof system and matching roof drainage products from a single source
- Produced from proven, high-quality titanium zinc. They combine an attractive appearance with outstanding functionality
- Flat lock tiles are available in different forms and sizes so that suitable products are available as the basis for planning any project
- Individual tiles can be effortlessly adapted to individual building sections, such as gables or chimneys, which reduces the effort of planning
- Assembly is quick and simple thanks to the refined system technology
- Flat lock tiles can be used to plan and design roofs and façades from a slope of 10°. Accordingly, they are suitable for almost all buildings. Note: In the roof area without a waterproof sub-roof, the DN must be at least 35°.