ApplicationsCorporate, hospitality, education, residential, public
CharacteristicsEnergy-saving, maximum capacity clipping, personal control, integral astronomical clock, daylight sensors
The GRAFIK Eye® QS system from Lutron® Electronics allows you to adjust the lighting and curtains depending on the activity, guaranteeing the correct visual environment for any activity through simple and predefined lighting scenes. It is ideal for both conference rooms and party rooms in hotels, classrooms, home theaters, as well as other large and public areas.
Taking into account the importance of energy saving, the GRAFIK Eye QS system can reduce the use of energy by lighting up to 60% through strategies such as maximum capacity clipping, personal control, integral astronomical clock, daylight sensors and occupancy/vacancy, and after-hours mode. The system also reduces greenhouse gases by eliminating unnecessary energy use.
With RF Clear Connect ™ Technology, the GRAFIK Eye QS system allows reliable communication with Lutron lighting and curtain control products in a space. Eliminates the need to lay communication cables to curtains, sensors and Pico® controls. In addition, the Grafik Eye QS system with EcoSystem combines the flexibility and scalability of the standard model with the additional benefit of an integrated EcoSystem control interface.
- LEDs that indicate the current lighting level for each zone
- Control up to 16 individual zones
- Backlit main override buttons
- Backlit and recordable buttons, to select scenes, with or without curtains
- Infrared remote control
- Two models available: GRAFIK Eye QS and GRAFIK Eye QS with EcoSystem®
- Available in configurations of 3, 4 and 6 zones (for GRAFIK Eye QS)
- Available in 6, 8 and 16 zone configurations (for GRAFIK Eye QS with EcoSystem)
- Available in matt and metallic architectural finishes or in anodized aluminum.