Maestro occupancy sensor
The new Maestro occupancy sensor allows the control of two circuits using the same Lutron sensor with minimal detection technology: XCT. Ideal for both residential applications and two-level switching in commercial buildings, helping to comply with ASHRAE 90.1.2010 by easily replacing existing switches.
There is no worse drain on energy-saving than leaving the lights on when you leave a room. And while motion sensors are a great idea, many times you have to wave your arms or dance and jump so that the sensor notices your presence. This does not happen with the Lutron dual circuit Master occupancy sensor, which detects down to the movement of a book page turning.
With 180 degrees of field of vision, the sensor detects major movements such as people entering the room or minimal activities such as opening a portfolio or answering the phone.
- Double voltage
- Controls up to 6 amps per circuit.
- Up to 9m x 9m (81 m2) of major activities and 6m x6m (36 m2) of mild activities.
- Infrared lens tamper-resistant
- In intelligent ambient light detection mode (Ambient Light Detection, ALD) the sensor “learns” the preferred light level after a certain time.
- The occupancy version can be set as automatic on/off automatically or as manual on/off automatically.
- Sensitivity adjustment (high/low)
- For all types of light loads: incandescent, halogen, low voltage electronics, low voltage magnetic, LFCA, LED, magnetic fluorescent, and electronic fluorescent.
- Available in 19 colors
Radio Powr Savr wireless sensors
Energy-saving becomes easier when you don't have to make effort to control light. Radio Powr Savr wireless sensors handle lighting control for you, dimming or turning off the lights when no one is using the space, or in response to available daylight. Its installation means that you don't have to invest time or money in wiring, Radio Powr Savr is wireless and uses Lutron's reliable Clear Connect RF technology to communicate with wall controllers, remote mounting modules, luminaires or plug-in devices.
Radio Powr Savr sensors come in three styles, two of them use occupancy/vacancy sensors, which are designed exclusively for ceiling or wall/corner mounting respectively. The third is a daylight sensor, which responds to the availability of natural light and can be combined with occupancy/vacancy sensors for optimal energy savings.
These sensors are not only a convenient solution in commercial applications but also in residential applications. There is no need to nag children to turn off the lights when they leave. With vacant the setting, they can turn on the lights manually and the sensor will cause the lights to turn off automatically when they leave.
- RF range: 18 m (60 feet) of line of sight or 9 m (30 feet) through the walls.
- The buttons are accessible frontally allowing to test the ideal location during installation.
- Lutron's exclusive XCT technology ensures that the lights work properly and that no occupant stays in the dark.
- The daylight sensor has a light range of 0 to 107,000 lux (0 to 10,000 fc) and a photopic response that matches that of the human eye.