ExoTec Vero façade panel and system from James Hardie is used for an authentic concrete look façade. The system combines the beauty of concrete with the fully-certified ExoTec™ façade system, ensuring immediate compliance and guaranteed performance. The cladding panels are structurally stable, lightweight and suitable for non-combustible construction.
ExoTec™ Vero™ is pre-finished and has a fine sanded texture and warm grey tones. Each panel is factory-sealed using James Hardie’s CoreShield™ sealer technology, providing long-term durability and water resistance. The panels have crisp square edges and expressed joints; each panel has unique characteristics, with slight variations in shade and pattern.
Features & Benefits
- Part of the certified ExoTec™ façade system, known for its superior weather-tightness and performance over the life of the building
- Powered by James Hardie’s innovative CoreShield™ penetrating sealer technology, providing long-term stability and water resistance
- Pre-finished, natural concrete look and feel, with crisp square edges and expressed joints
- Suitable for non-combustible construction
- Maintains an authentic look when cutting and shaping panels to size