UseFurniture and interior design
ApplicationsKitchen worktops, bathroom, office and living room furniture, shopfitting and shop fittings
CharacteristicsSuper-matt surface, easy to clean, resistant to wear, impact and scratches, hygienic, food-safe, heat-resistant
A very attractive, new solution is this thin worktop from EGGER based on a 16 mm MDF board. Its surface is made of a super-matt, velvety-warm PerfectSense Topmatt Laminate with anti-fingerprint property. The front longitudinal edge features 1.5 mm ABS edging. This worktop responds to the trend for thin and at the same time matt materials.
- Thin design for a modern look
- Super-matt, velvety-warm surface
- Little cleaning effort thanks to the anti-fingerprint properties
- Resistant to abrasion, impact, and scratches
- Splashback panels available in the same decor and texture
Good to Know
EGGER PerfectSense Topmatt worktops with edging are available from stock in single-piece quantities.
Information and Technical Data
Important: EGGER will launch a specially adapted range in the US and Canada in Fall 2020.