The Gorter WAPT hinged floor door provides practical and safe access to the areas below. The pan-type cover is suitable for pouring cement followed by tiling or the laying of floor covering (carpet, laminate, etc.). The reinforcing mesh supplied is placed in the cover when pouring cement. The cover is made of anodised aluminium, and the hatch is suitable for both inside and outside use. The powder-coated steel frame has an optional connection for a drainage system / rain water discharge. Hinged floor doors are not recommended in situations subject to dynamic loads. The floor door is optionally available to support loadings specified by the customer.
The Gorter hinged aluminium floor door with recessed cover is available in five standard sizes as well as special sizes. Depending on the size and application, WAPT floor doors can be combined with a Gorter fixed vertical ladder, an extension ladder or a fixed staircase. A scissor stair can be used in some cases.
- For inside and outside use
- In standard and special sizes
- Safe to operate with one hand
- The counter-balance system helps with opening and slows closing
- Automatic locking in open position and unlocking with one hand
- Door catch with removable crank and watertight plug on top side
- Safe handle on inside of cover (opening length > 1,000 mm)
- 5-year warranty on the floor door
- Top-quality anodised aluminium construction 3x lighter than steel, strong and corrosion-free
- Rain water drain connection using 40 mm ø PVC sleeve (excl. sleeve)
- Reinforcing mesh supplied for pouring cement