UseSafe access at heights
ApplicationsInterior or exterior
CharacteristicsSingle, double or three part version, anti-slip treads, wall brackets and padlock fixture to prevent unwanted removal
SizesFor floor heights 2,000mm to 7,2000mm
CertificationTÜV NORD certified according to EN131, with ''Baumuster geprüft'' label With Aboma Safety Approval (NEN 2484)
Guarantee1-year warranty on climbing devices
Depending on the floor height, the Gorter push-up and extension ladders are available with a single, double or triple extension ladder. The Gorter ladder is supplied as standard with suspension brackets for safe storage when the ladder is not in use. Suitable for use with roof hatches and floor doors. The ladder available for a maximum floor height of 7,200 mm is ideal for use in combination with the Gorter roof hatch or floor door. Other applications are also possible.
Construction and safety
The extension ladder is made of anodised aluminium, with two fixed hooks at the top, one of which can be padlocked to prevent the ladder from being moved accidentally during use. The ladder is supplied with an anti-slip tread for installation in or under the ceiling.
The construction of the ladder and the material used guarantee a high level of stability and long-term safe usage. The ladders are supplied with Aboma Safety Approval, TÜV NORD certificate and ''Baumuster geprüft'' label.
- In single, double or three-part versions
- With Aboma Safety Approval (NEN 2484)
- With TÜV NORD certificate and ''Baumuster geprüft'' label
- Available for floor heights from 2,000 to 7,200 mm
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium
- Including anti-slip treads ready for installation
- Wall brackets and ladder with padlock fixture to prevent unwanted removal of the ladder
- Fast delivery
- 1-year warranty on climbing devices