Gorter roof hatches with windows provide practical and safe access to flat roofs for maintenance work or to a rooftop terrace. Glazed roof hatches can be installed on flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 5°.
Gorter glazed rood hatches are ideal for use in buildings or homes where natural daylight is wanted in the rooms below. This can be apartments with a roof terrace, homes with few windows, office buildings or other non-residential constructions.
The Gorter RHTG roof hatch has a fully thermally broken curb and a cover in high-efficiency glass HR+++. This minimises the chance of condensation forming and guarantees energy cost savings. RHTG roof hatches with window are available in combination with a Gorter fixed staircase for floor heights of 2,500 - 3,000 mm or 3,000 - 3,370 mm.
- CE (ETA-18/0831) and KOMO® certified
- Fully thermally broken curb and cover
- Burglar-proof and fall protection HR+++ glass
- Standard electric control
- 10-year warranty on the roof hatch, 1 year on electric operation
- Fast delivery
- High-quality aluminium construction
- Window is self-cleaning through run-off
|Model ||Size ||Diagram |
|RHTG1015 ||1000 x 1500mm || |
|RHTG9024 ||900 x 2400mm || |
|RHTG9030 ||900 x 3000mm || |