ApplicationsHealthcare, automotive, food services, commercial, education, electronics, warehouse
CharacteristicsDurable, high wear, chemical resistance, protection against electromagnetic discharge, slip resistance, easy-to-clean, low VOC
Floor coating systems for industrial facilities have the toughest job in a building. They have to withstand constant traffic and mechanical wear along with abuse from things like corrosive liquid, high temperature and heavy impact, to name a few. If the floor can’t handle the stress, everything else is in jeopardy.
- Sika’s floor coating systems are designed to suit the specific conditions of a particular industry area, including automotive, electronics, chemical, food and beverage facilities, warehouses, parking garages, etc.
- Thanks to high wear and chemical resistance, Sika’s industrial floors can easily handle heavy traffic, large equipment, abrasion or harsh chemicals.
- Sika’s unique floor systems protect the work environment against electrostatic discharge and deliver proper grounding of the human body and footwear.
- Sika offers a slip-resistant texture for reduced injury risk on wet surfaces.
- Seamless, easy-to-clean flooring systems come in a variety of colors, surface textures, both in matte and glossy finish, and do wonders for facility aesthetics.
- Many people are indoors more than 80% of the day, and Sika is dedicated to improving indoor air quality. Their flooring systems meet or exceed low VOC requirements and contribute to multiple points in green building certification.
Sika has a range of products to suit a variety of applications and project needs:
|Project Requirements||Sika Product|
|Highly Aesthetic, Decorative Needs|| |
|Wet Areas|| |
|Dry Areas|| |
|Cleanroom Areas|| |
|Static-sensitive Areas|| |
|Minimum Down Time Required|| |
|Extreme Exposure|| |
|Storage, Logistic and Sales Areas|| |
Sika is present locally in more than 100 countries, which allows them to bring their customers and their clients not only proven range of products, but additional services, such as wind load calculations, application trainings, CAD details, BIM objects and technical consultations, guarantees, etc. Sika is the only full range materials supplier for materials used in concrete production, waterproofing, roofing, flooring, sealing, bonding, grouting, reinforcing, concrete repair and protection, structural glazing and more, for all types of buildings and civil engineer structures.