The design of a floor is an important part of interior design which can make a bold statement with colors, graphics, brand imagery and logos. Sika decorative seamless resin floor systems provides solutions for creative flooring design, as they have almost unlimited color options, can be combined with decorative aggregates and applied with different application methods for amazing floor finishes.
Benefits of Sika's Decorative Flooring Solutions:
- Sika’s decorative flooring systems give the designer or architect the design freedom to create anything that matches their expectations for aesthetics, durability and worry-free maintenance.
- Sika floors provide superior mechanical and chemical resistance, low maintenance, low VOC and odor, and a cleaner, safer, more comfortable work environment.
- Liquid-applied decorative flooring systems are hygienic solutions because they cure to provide a completely seamless, smooth floor with no cracks, gaps or joints - even where there are color changes in the design or between floor and wall transitions.
- Selected systems integrate a soft elastic material that reduces echoing, the disturbing noise of footsteps and falling objects and make for a comfortable step.
- Sika’s comfort floors may contribute to points in Green Building Certification programs such as LEED, BREEAM, HQE (France) and the DGNB (Germany).
- For systems which are installed directly onto prepared concrete, the entire installation takes only three days.
- To renew an existing decorative floor or to change the color or design of the floor, the easiest way is to repaint the floor with an additional thin layer. This process is convenient and helps to keep maintenance costs low.
Key Sika Brands
- Sika ComfortFloor® - is perfect for commercial and residential applications. It’s tough enough to stand up to high levels of pedestrian traffic, chair castors and wheeled loads, yet its softer resin and added flexibility provide a more pleasant footfall and increased comfort.
- Sikafloor® DecoDur - is perfect for laboratories, life-science facilities and high-pedestrian traffic zones. It’s a highly decorative floor system with good chemical and slip resistance, low VOC and an epoxy surface virtually unmatched in performance.
Sika’s experienced technical services team can help to select the right finish or to produce custom blends to suit your individual needs on request. Finishes include:
- Uni-color design
- Uni-color design acoustic
- Flake design
- Granite design
- Quartz design
- Marble FX
- Epoxy for service areas
Sika is present locally in more than 100 countries, which allows them to bring their customers and their clients not only a proven range of products but additional services, such as wind load calculations, application training, CAD details, BIM objects and technical consultations, guarantees, etc. Sika is the only full-range materials supplier for materials used in concrete production, waterproofing, roofing, flooring, sealing, bonding, grouting, reinforcing, concrete repair and protection, structural glazing and more, for all types of buildings and civil engineer structures.