DecoSlat aluminium slats have a natural timber look thanks to the Super Durable DecoWood powder-coating applied by DECO. The DecoSlat range has an easy-to-install “do-it-yourself” design and is suitable for both commercial and residential applications. The range also has a non-corrosive marine-grade finish and can be safely used in coastal locations.
- Supports can be up to 1.8m apart
- Optional color-matched aluminum end-caps
- One or two-piece options for fixing
- Square or radius corner slats and posts available
- For miter-cut gate frames, aluminum corner stakes are available
DecoSlat posts are rectangular with a hollow section and are supplied in 6.5m lengths. There is a large range of slat sizes available.
- Common slat sizes includes:
- 38 x 16 mm RHS
- 65 x 16 mm RHS
- 75 x 16 mm RHS
- 90 x 16 mm RHS
- Low maintenance – no painting, staining or oiling!
- Easy “do-it-yourself” installation design Non-combustible
- Suitable for both bushfire-prone and beachfront areas
- Choice of 30 DecoWood timber grains
- Accessory components (angles, channels, posts, corner stakes, color-matched pop-rivets, and end caps) available
- Australian made
- 50x50mm Square hollow Section
- 20x20mm C-Shape Channel
- 20x25mm L-Shape Angle
- Colour Matched Pop-Rivets
- Internal Post Corner Stakes
- Black Plastic End Caps
- Colour Matched End Caps
DECO Australia is a family-owned business that provides aluminum building and architectural systems and specialty industrial finishings and protective coatings. DECO's Super DurableTM sublimated powder coating finish is ideal for architectural products, splashbacks, and signage.