This guide from Bradley Corp. can help to meet ADA bathroom design requirements whilst at the same time reducing square foot toilet room space as well as construction costs. Additional to the information given below, you may also download the complete accessible toilet room Revit model ready to use in your next project in the BIM Objects section of this page.
How is it done?
By centralizing all of the core handwashing components to the washbasin. So now there is one unit which performs all of the following functions:
This provides designers with the opportunity to significantly reduce the toilet room footprint or square footage.
A franchise installed Bradley Corporation's washbasins and design options and benefits emerged from the use of the space-saving handwashing system:
- Reducing toilet room space reduces the respective construction costs.
- The newly available space could be allocated to both retail and customer seating space.
Bradley Corp. 3-in-1 (All-in-One) Touchless Handwashing Systems
- Meet accessibility codes,
- Reduce square footage & construction costs,
- Reduce risks associated with slippery, wet floors,
- Reduce building management costs for water, paper towel usage, and maintenance,
- Provide a visually-appealing, technologically-savvy handwashing product.
The system is available in two sink versions:
Sinks With WashBar
The WashBar is a single attractive and intuitive unit that houses soap, water, and dryer inside the bar. The chrome-plated fixture is a single piece with easy-to-identify icons and LED lights that change from blue to green when a function is activated. The clean, rinse, and dry functions operate independently and will not accidentally activate their neighboring function. The WashBar creates a simple, seamless handwashing experience.