UseInterior Design / Architectural Product / Acoustic Design
ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, doors, bed heads, separator, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material and perforation combinations), decorative and acoustically functional, high-quality material, suitable for reuse, easy application
SizesWidth: 68 cm (2’ 2 49⁄64’’), 98 cm (3’ 2 37⁄64’’), 128 cm (4’ 2 25⁄64’’) | Height: 250 cm (8’ 2 27/64’’), 106 cm (3’ 5 47/64’’) | Depth: 12 cm (4 23/32’’)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Kosa is a customizable wall-panel from Mikodam that comes in wood, lacquer, and fabric options. In spaces shaped by color, pattern, and texture, Kosa offers flexible interior solutions by delivering the best possible feelings.
- Unique design
- Custom production upon request
- High-quality materials
- Acoustic quality
- Easily applicable
- Mirror option
- Column option
The middle wall panel can be either straight or diamond match veneer as well as fabric or mirror or it can be perforated for acoustic purposes. The panels can be mounted side-by-side or one on top of the other.
The height of the panel is 2000 mm and the total height of the Mikodam system is planned as 2500 mm together with the 250 mm baseboard and 250 mm crown molding. Shorter panels are also available. These panels can be installed side-by-side using an 80 mm wide column and 600 mm, 900 mm, or 1200 mm wide panels with molding, crown molding and skirting.
Perforations & Acoustic Needs
Mikodam Kosa Module provides different absorption characteristics for its alternative perforation ratios.
- T1: 20 mm circular perforation with 32 mm interval (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
- T1 can be used where medium absorption is necessary on wall surfaces and to provide optimum reverberation desired for a room. It can also be used where absorption is demanded for a low-frequency range, especially suited for electroacoustic sound reinforcement with music material of dominant low-frequency energy content in such rooms.
- T2: 8 mm circular perforation with 32 mm interval (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
- T2 can be used where medium absorption is demanded for low-frequency range, especially suited for electroacoustic sound reinforcement with music material of dominant low-frequency energy content in such rooms.
- T3: Composite panel of solid wood parts (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
- T3 can be used where medium absorption is necessary on wall surfaces and to provide optimum reverberation desired for a room.
- T4: Standard solid module (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
Having different depths in elevation T1, T2, T3 and T4 is more effective in sound scattering in comparison to a solid flat panel. This will be beneficial in preventing acoustical defects causing disturbance due to harsh sound reflections, acoustical glare, echo or flutter echo.
Material & Color
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite, Violet)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
- World-class coating brands are used on all Mikodam wall panels
- These coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Do not contain any toxic content. Care for human health and the environment
- In harmony with EU legislation
- 4 times higher light resistance / FSC certified
The standard claddings do not have any positive or negative effects on fire, they are flammable. However, it is possible to do custom production to reach the necessary fire protection standards.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ASTM-84 Fire Classification
- FSC certified
- Eurofins Indoor Air Comfort Gold certified
- A+ label certified
- M1 Emission Class for Building Material certified
- ISO 50001 certified
- 0% VOC certified
- GIGA Ranked (Green Ideas Green Actions)
- EPA TSCA Title VI Attestation
- Reach Declaration
- FDA Declaration