UseInterior Design / Architectural Product / Acoustic Design
ApplicationsWalls, ceilings, doors, headboards, separators, private/public spaces
CharacteristicsHighly-customizable (through different material combinations), decorative and acoustically functional, high-quality material, suitable for reuse, easy application
SizesWidth: 600mm (1’ 11 5⁄8’’), 900mm (2’ 11 7⁄16’’), 1200mm (3’ 11 1⁄4’’) | Depth: 100mm (3 15/16’’) | Height: Standard: 2500mm (8’ 2 27/64’’), 4410mm (14’ 5 5/8’’), 1030mm (3’ 4 35/64’’)
CertificationQuality and Reliability Management ISO 9001, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety 18001 certified
Zaga is a customizable wall-panel from Mikodam available in wood, lacquer and fabric options.
- Unique design
- Custom production upon request
- High-quality materials
- Acoustic quality
- Easily applicable
- Endless design combinations
- Engraved column options
- Different sizes to suit all designs
- Mirror option
These Mikodam wall panels come in 600 mm (A-width), 900 mm (B-width) and 1200 mm (C-width). They can also be combined with 2 different types of 400 mm wide columns of two different heights. The wall panels can be assembled directly side-by-side or with columns in between. The panels are designed to add up to a total height of 2500 mm as follows:
- A 350 mm baseboard
- A 615 mm panel with molding
- An 80 mm profile
- A second 1230 mm panel with molding
- A250 mm crown molding
The various modules can be used to create panels of different height.
Perforations & Acoustic Needs
Mikodam Zaga Module provides different absorption characteristics for its alternative types.
- T1: Standard solid module (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
- T2: Composite panel of solid wood parts (backed with 50 mm thick 50 kg/m3 mineral wool)
- T2 can be used for light absorption is small rooms or In large rooms where additional absorption is necessary to provide acoustical comfort.
Having different depths in elevation both T1 and T2 is more effective in sound scattering in comparison to a solid flat panel. This will be beneficial in preventing acoustical defects causing disturbance due to harsh sound reflections, acoustical glare, echo or flutter echo.
Material & Color
- Lacquer (Grey, White, Anthracite)
- Fabric (Violet, Anthracite, Brick, Green, Yellow, Beige)
- World-class coating brands are used on all Mikodam wall claddings
- These coatings are acrylic and water-based
- Do not contain any toxic content, care for human health and the environment.
- In harmony with EU legislation
- 4 times higher light resistance / FSC certified
- The standard claddings do not have any positive or negative effects on fire, they are flammable. However, it is possible to do custom production to reach the necessary fire protection standards.