UseWalls and Floors, Ventilated Facades, Furniture
ApplicationsInterior and Exterior
CharacteristicsLightweight, Hygienic Surface, Scratch Resistant, Waterproof Surface, Impact Resistant, Wear Resistant, Stain Resistant, UV Resistant, Flexural Strength, Environmentally Friendly, Frost Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Fire and Heat Resistant
Sizes1200 x 1200 mm, 1200 x 2600 mm, 1200 x 3600 mm, 600 x 1200 mm
Coverlam by Grespania, is an innovative product made from natural raw materials, that offers exceptional mechanical and aesthetic properties that surpass those of conventional tiling materials. Medusa is part of the Coverlam collection and presents an attractive figured dark grey appearance.
Coverlam is the result of years of research and development. Thanks to the introduction of rolling press technology, it is now possible to produce porcelain stoneware in large formats, and as thin as 3.5 mm, while still maintaining the mechanical and aesthetic properties of porcelain stoneware. This broadens the scope for using porcelain and opens up innovative new prospects in the field of construction and interior design.
- Hygienic Surface and Scratch Resistant
- Waterproof Surface
- Impact Resistant
- Wear Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- UV Resistant
- High Bending Strength
- Environmentally Friendly
- Frost Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Fire and Heat Resistant
- Finish: Natural, Polished
- Rectified with R9-c1
- Thickness: 3,5 mm, 5,6 mm
- Dimensions: 1200 x 1200 mm, 1200 x 2600 mm, 1200 x 3600 mm, 600 x 1200mm
- 3,5 mm: Interior walls, interior floors, exterior walls, ventilated facade with hidden fixing system, refurbishment, furniture.
- 5,6 mm: Interior walls, interior floors, exterior walls, exterior floors, ventilated facade with exposed fixing system, ventilated facade with hidden fixing system, refurbishment, furniture, heavy transit floors.